Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Million Dollar Looks

I love getting my client Kathryn Ireland ready for her hit show Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo! Each episode gives us a glimpse behind the gates of the Millionaire elite and inspiring tips for our own use. Looking like a million bucks is an important part of inspiring confidence in your clients whatever industry you are in.

Making sure that Kathryn doesn't have to worry about her hair is my contribution to her Million Dollar Looks! Since I am not able to be out in the field with her, I have to be sure that the volume will last throughout the shoot. We curl the sections of her hair, rolling underneath from the top with a curling iron and spraying at the roots for extra lift and the bottom of each section for extra body, with Paul Mitchell Sculpting Spray. Make sure to check out the show:

Bringing You the RunWay, Your Way.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment