Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011: a year of reflections


2011 was a busy year with clients taking me on the road from New York to South Beach to Paris! I had the distinct pleasure of ending the year working with the "World's Most Beloved Tenor" Andrea Bocelli on Dancing With The Stars and on Season 2 of Bravo's hit show Million Dollar Decorators with Kathryn Ireland. Some of my proudest work was doing hair and make-up for the presenters & performers of a filmed gala concert with the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Grammy Museum Foundation. My old friend and producer of the event Jo Champa, says that "helping others is the gateway to becoming a better person" and I am always most inspired by my philanthropical work. Celebrities working together to use their powers for good and not evil is what I am hoping to see more of in 2012!

An important lesson we learned from Celebrity Beauty tips shared with us behind-the-scenes is to Remember to take time out for YOU!

Bringing you the RunWay, Your Way.
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment